- System migration
- Integration with external systems
- Migrating the solution from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 (version 10) to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 release wave 1 (version 20);
- Preparing objects, exporting txt files for import to ВС14, and subsequent import to BC20;
- Importing symbols and generating AL objects from BC14 txt2AL;
- Ensuring a seamless transition and integration of data;
- Setting up the required environment, work with additional software like third-party add-ons DATEV and OPPlus.
- The system covers sales management, supply chain management and integration with remote warehouses and orders;
- The new software helps Maytoni to develop the strategic digital capabilities and respond to new demands in the process of business development.
Start a search
We will get back to you shortly.